Our family, a work of heart.
geez its about time you update this. Love the pretty teeth Rylee. Cute airport pictures. We are grateful for TJ too. We love you:)
I am thankful for all of you - so glad that TJ got home - I love you all.
She looks great? What a beautiful smile. And such a handsome son. I see why you are proud. I am glad you were able to all be together for the holidays. We sure miss you all!
Yeah Rylee! Pretty with braces but pretty without too. It seems like forever since I've seen TJ. I miss that boy!Hope you have happy holidays.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
geez its about time you update this. Love the pretty teeth Rylee. Cute airport pictures. We are grateful for TJ too. We love you:)
I am thankful for all of you - so glad that TJ got home - I love you all.
She looks great? What a beautiful smile. And such a handsome son. I see why you are proud. I am glad you were able to all be together for the holidays. We sure miss you all!
Yeah Rylee! Pretty with braces but pretty without too.
It seems like forever since I've seen TJ. I miss that boy!
Hope you have happy holidays.
Post a Comment