Thursday, December 31, 2009
Very Merry Christmas
What a wonderful time of year and what made it more wonderful is to be with family. Although we could not be with our extended family, the four of us were together and we had a the best time. We were basically snowed in from Christmas Eve through Christmas day. So that was fun. TJ was able to play an elf and deliver a puppy to my friends little boy. He was kinda tittering on not believing in Santa anymore but once he saw this "elf" and his new puppy, he new that Santa was real. I believe!
I love my family. All my family! I have wonderful friends old and new and am so grateful for the love and support we receive from all.
God Bless and have a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy New Year!! Glad you had a great time. Its fun to be just the "4" Fun picutres. Looks like Santa was good to everyone :) We miss you!!
Happy holidays!
Post a Comment