
Rylee asleep on our way to Virginia

Our family...together again. Because of Hurricane Irene, we only had one opportunity to see TJ. So, once we had Rylee moved into her room, we booked it down to Norfolk to meet TJ for dinner. It was a long drive but so worth it just to all be together again. Even if it was just for a couple of hours.

Switching shades.

Keeping up our tradition of first day of school picture. Do you think she looks like a college girl? I do!

Oh, my babies! At our favorite sushi joint in Norfolk. YUMMY!

On our way to SVU. It was Rylee's turn to drive. Kim took this picture of "his girls". I think it was almost as hard on him to let her go as it was on me. Almost.
1 comment:
Good Luck in California! I will keep watching your blog to keep track of you. I hope everything goes great for you and your family.
Love ya,
Becky
Post a Comment