Sunday, May 9, 2010
A Short visit home
I was thrilled to come home and watch my little brother graduate from the U of U on Thursday. Although it was only a short visit, I was able to spend precious time with the people I love most in the world, my family. I was able to meet my nephew Jonas and my neice Keira for the first time and loved every minute of my time with them.
I was able to watch Megan and McKenzie play ball and Brandon coach. I was proud of all three.
I love that I was able to spend a few hours with my mom on Mothers Day. I love you mom! I am so grateful for all that you have taught me and for the example that you are to me and to my daughter. I love you more than I can put into words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yes we had lots ofun. It was good to see you!
Post a Comment