Kim and I were fortunate this last weekend to take a quick trip to Pensacola to visit TJ. HE IS DOING SO WELL! I cannot tell you how proud we are. It is really something to see him in his new surroundings. We were able to spend one day in Destin on the beach and the other on Pensacola beach. The sand there is like powdered sugar and the water is just beautiful. We were also able to visit with some of TJ's close friends and that was a real treat.
Is was so great to be with him and see how well he is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
He looks great. That's awesome you got to go and see him. Makes all the difference when it's in person rather than photos. Happy for you guys.
hey mom that was so cool. I really had the best weekend! i love you and miss you
That is so neat! We saw some photos of you guys at the beach on TJ's facebook and wondered if those were new. Looks like they were! TJ looks great! What a nice trip for all of you.
Post a Comment