Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Track Meet at Blaine

Stats:
100 High Hurdles - 20.07 -
4 x 2 relay - 2 minutes and 2 seconds
300 Intermediate Hurdles - 56.93

She is consistently getting better with each meet. We are very proud of her. Usually Rylee does the 4 x 4 relay today, totally unknown to her parents she does the 4 x 2. That is why there are no pictures. I was gabbing on the phone to Christine. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You GO, Rylee!!! Not only do you have great form...you're the best looking woman out there! Whooo-hoooo! Kick butt, girl!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you - I agree you have great form - I can't believe how goodo you jump those hurdles - you are awesome and I love you so much,Grandma

dorneys said...

Good job Rylee. Way to give your mom a heart attack. She had to get off the phone with me to watch you. What ever!!!! You are very cute. Much cuter than the others :)