Well, it is 12:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. So, I came down to the office to log on to the my new favorite website NAVY for Moms. This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids. I live on this site. The women on this site have become my friends and heros. The women who have gone before know exactly how I feel and help smooth the road ahead.
What is even more remarkable, I found one mom that literally lives up the road from me. Seriously! Her son is getting a medical discharge because he blew out his knee. We will be getting together soon and I am very excited. Our kids went to all the same schools from grade school through high school. However, her kids are older than mine.
Anyway, I am very grateful for N4M's.
I AM A PROUD PARENT OF A SAILOR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment