Tuesday, February 24, 2009

olá do Brasil



Hi family,
My mini mission has been going well. Today is was 84 degrees with 84% humidity. I was having some Don King issues with my hair LOL! So far I have met some interesting people and gone to some interesting places. See pic of me sharing a Book of Mormon with Pele. Also, I really enjoyed my stop at the Cathedral in Brasilia.

Seriously, so far I am living the mission rules even though it was difficult to miss my favorite TV show, The Secret Life. However, I know my testimony is growing because of this experience.

Love always,
Sister Rylee Neff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and love you. It would be so hard for me to go without TV so I feel your pain! You are a beautiful missionary. Love you up to the sky and back.
Grandma